( R-125 / R-143A / R-134A )
A low and medium temperature refrigerant substituting R22 and R502 is immensely distributing worldwide. It has been used in industrial refrigeration, commercial refrigeration and transport refrigeration widely. Supermarket display and cold rooms are effective workplaces where R404 comes in the role.
- Non-flammable and non-poisonous
- Boiling Point is – 46.22 °C
- Melting point is -117.5 °C
- Critical Temperature is 72.1°C
- Molecular Weight – 97.60 g/mol
- ODP (Ozone Depletion Layer) – 0
- GWP (Global Warming Potential) – 3922 (High)
- Color – Clear, colorless
- Odor – Slight ethereal
- Cylinder color code – Orange
It’s been in great scrutiny due to high GWP (Global Warming Potential) and many of the firms are avoid using this kind of refrigerants after environmental agencies panicking on use of this refrigerant. Still, ODP (Ozone Depletion Layer) is zero in its use which led it running into the market effectively. It’s alternative R407a often preferred over this due to low GWP.
Material Safety Data Sheet For R-404A Is Available To Download Below , Click On The Button Below To View Or Download The Data Sheet